The Cal-Mil 1017-39 perforated cylinder can be used to hold forks, spoons, knives, napkins, condiments and much more. The durable metal construction allows for long-term use. The perforation of the cylinder is ideal for cutlery since it will dry quicker. You can use these individually or with a cylinder holder of your choice. To keep customers’ health safe, the Cal-Mil 1017-39 perforated cylinder is BPA free.
- Stainless steel, perforated cylinder
- Solid metal design makes holding flatware sanitary
- Durable for long-term use
- Can hold forks, spoons, knives, napkins, condiments, and more
- BPA free
- Overall Dimensions: 41⁄2 in. dia. x 51⁄2 in. H
Cutlery Cylinder, 4-1/2" dia., 5-1/2"H, perforated, stainless, BPA Free
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Cal-Mil 1017-39 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet