The Channel 411A-OR sheet pan rack has a single section design and is constructed from aluminum for corrosion resistance. The rack can accommodate up to 20 sheet pans in its 69.75-inch-tall frame. The rack can tolerate a wide temperature range between -45 and 575 degrees Fahrenheit so it can be wheeled into a walk-in freezer, refrigerator, or oven. This Channel 411A-OR sheet pan rack has 4-inch casters that swivel with non-marking tread to make moving it easier. The rack comes fully assembled for immediate use.
- Tolerates a temperature range of -45 to 575 degrees F
- For continuous heated use, such as in ovens, temperature should not exceed 475 degrees F to avoid damaging the rack
- Accommodates (20) 18 in. x 26 in. bun pans
- Heavy-duty aluminum construction prevents corrosion
- Non-marking, swiveling 4-in. casters are securely bolted to frame
- Fully assembled and ready to use
- Overall Dimensions: 281⁄2 in. W x 18 in. D x 693⁄4 in. H
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
Roll-In Oven Rack, single section, 28-1/2"W x 18"D x 69-3/4"H, capacity (20) 18" x 26" bun pans or perforated trays, side load, open sides, 3" spacing, -45° to 575°F temeperature range (475°F for continuous use), aluminum construction, 4" high-temp swivel casters with non-marking phenolic tread, shipped assembled, NSF, MADE IN USA
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Channel 411A-OR SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||5 Years Parts; 90 Days Labor|
|Specialty Options||Roll-In Height|
|Slide Type||Bottom Load|
|Access Type||Side Load|
|Number of Levels||20|