The Cambro UPC400186 Camcarrier® Ultra Pan Carrier® insulated food server is made of heavy-duty, seamless polyethylene, and its navy blue material resists rust and damage. It is insulated with polyurethane foam to maintain temperatures for hours. To prevent soggy food, vents on the door pop up and let steam out of the cabinet. A 9-inch nylon latch secures the door, which opens 270 degrees for complete access. A door gasket is in place and provides an airtight seal. The Cambro UPC400186 insulated food carrier holds six 21⁄2-inch-deep, four 4-inch-deep, three 6-inch-deep, or two 8-inch-deep full-size food pans.
- Part of the Camcarrier Ultra Pan Carrier series
- Made of durable, one-piece polyethylene
- Navy blue material will not chip, crack, or rust
- Insulated with polyurethane foam to maintain temperatures for hours
- Vent on front pops up to release steam, preventing soggy food
- Door gasket is removable and creates an airtight seal
- Door swings open 270 degrees for full access
- Molded-in handles provide a comfortable grip for lifting
- 9-in. nylon latch enables quick access to contents
- Holds (6) 21⁄2-in.-deep, (4) 4-in.-deep, (3) 6-in.-deep, or (2) 8-in.-deep full-size food pans
- Dishwasher safe
- NSF certified
- Interior: 131⁄8 in. W x 21 in. D x 191⁄8 in. H
- Overall: 181⁄4 in. W x 253⁄4 in. D x 2413⁄16 in. H
Need more information before deciding? Visit our article for Cambro food carriers to learn more.
Camcarrier® Ultra Pan Carrier®, front loading, one-piece poly shell, foam insulation, holds 1/2, 1/3 & full size pans 2-1/2" to 8" deep, approximate capacity 60 qt., molded-in handles, nylon latch, air-tight gasket, vent cap, stackable, dishwasher safe, navy blue, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Cambro UPC400186 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Holding Capacity||6 - 1/1 Pans|
|Load Type||End Load|
|Product||Food Pan Carrier|
|Product Type||Food Warming Equipment|