The Cambro 66CF110 ColdFest® sixth-size food pan has a 1.5-quart capacity and is made with a high-impact resistant ABS shell and non-toxic refrigerant gel core. It can hold product at or below 41 degrees Fahrenheit for 6 hours. Before filling with product, the pan should be frozen upside down for 8 hours or overnight, and it is stackable to save space.
- Part of the ColdFest series
- 1.5-qt. capacity
- High-impact-resistant ABS shell
- Non-toxic refrigerant gel core keeps product at or below 41 degrees F for 6 hrs.
- Should be frozen upside down for 8 hrs. or overnight before use
- Stackable to save space
- Overall dimensions: 63⁄8 in. x 63⁄4 in. x 6 in.
- NSF certified
To learn more about Cambro food pans, check out our guide on Cambro food pans.
ColdFest® Food Pan, 1/6 size, 6" deep, ABS plastic shell with FDA listed non-toxic gel core, stackable, black, NSF
Cambro 66CF110 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product||Chilled Food Pan|
|Product Type||Kitchen Tools & Supplies|