The Cambro 2SFSCW135 Camwear® CamSquare® food container is made of polycarbonate, which is resistant to breaking, staining, and odor retention. This material is crystal clear, so staff members can see inside the container, while its measurement graduations enable users to monitor product and check inventory. Molded-in handles with a wide design make it easy to grab and lift. The Cambro 2SFSCW135 Camwear CamSquare food container accommodates up to 2 quarts of product. Its square shape is more practical than round containers on shelves, and it can be stacked with other dishes to maximize space.
- 2-qt. capacity
- Polycarbonate is stain, odor, and break resistant
- Crystal clear material provides visibility from outside the container
- Measurement graduations are red to fit into a color-coded system
- Molded-in handles have a wide design for a secure grip
- Handle holes create drains for proper drying
- Square shape is more practical for shelf storage than round containers
- Stackable design maximizes space in storage areas
- Safe in temperatures that range from -40 to 210 degrees F
- Warewasher safe
- Overall dimensions: 71⁄4 in. L x 71⁄4 in. W x 37⁄8 in. H
- NSF certified
CamSquare® Food Container, 2 qt., 7-1/4"L x 7-1/4"W x 3-7/8"H, red graduation, polycarbonate, dishwasher safe, resists stains & odors, clear, NSF
**Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Cambro 2SFSCW-135 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
Cambro 2SFSCW-135 Customer Reviews
Write A Review
Nana the Brit said...
"I like to make soup and dive it up between my family.. they love getting the soup and I love the containers .. they are the perfect size for my n..."
"Nice refrigerator size for leftovers. The lids are a little hard to open but I keep them around to catch those remains and they pack and stack w..."
"I like to make soup and dive it up between my family.. they love getting the soup and I love the containers .. they are the perfect size for my needs"
"Nice refrigerator size for leftovers. The lids are a little hard to open but I keep them around to catch those remains and they pack and stack well in the frig."