The Cambro 23SLB6250 StoreSafe® food rotation label uses adhesive to secure to a food storage container or pan for labeling and dating the stored contents. When it is time to remove the label, it dissolves completely in hot or cold water. As the label and adhesive dissolves, it does not cause a buildup in the drain or harm sewer or septic systems. After it dissolves, the Cambro 23SLB6250 StoreSafe food rotation label does not leave behind any sticky residue that could harbor bacteria.
- Designed to clearly label and date contents in a food pan or storage container
- Label and adhesive completely dissolve in 30 sec. under running water or in the dishwasher
- Adhesive does not leave behind a sticky reside that could harbor bacteria
- Dissolved label will not build up in the drain or harm a sewer or septic system
- 100-percent dissolvable and biodegradable
- Withstands temperatures from -40 to 200 degrees F
- Microwave safe
- Overall dimensions: 3 in. L x 2 in. H
StoreSafe® Food Rotation Label, 2" x 3", label & adhesive dissolves in less than 30 seconds, withstands high heat temp. up to 200° F (93° C) for 4 hours, microwave safe, 100% biodegradable, white, FDA approved (250 labels per roll, 6 rolls per case)
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Cambro 23SLB6250 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet