The Cambro 100MPC158 Camcarrier® insulated food pan carrier maintains hot temperatures between 179 and 190 degrees Fahrenheit and cold temperatures between 33.9 and 35.8 degrees Fahrenheit for up to 4 hours. It is designed to hold packaged food or stacked full-size food pans. If divider bars are added, the carrier can hold fractional pans. Polyurethane foam insulation is used to retain the heat or cold while creating structure for regular, heavy use. This unit is made of polyethylene and has a seamless construction, making it heavy duty and easy to clean. The Cambro 100MPC158 Camcarrier insulated food pan carrier has molded-in handles for comfortable handling and transporting.
- Designed for transporting hot or cold food
- Stacks with other containers
- Accommodates (3) 2.5-in. full-size pans, (2) 4-in. full-size pans, (1) 6-in. full-size pan, or (1) 8-in. full-size pan
- Can hold multiple fractional pans with divider bars (not included)
- Maintains hot temperatures from 179-190 degrees F or cold temperatures from 33.9-35.8 degrees F for up to 4 hrs.
- Polyurethane foam insulation creates structure while retaining cold air or heat
- Seamless polyethylene construction is heavy duty and corrosion resistant
- Each side has molded-in handles for handling and carrying
- Hot red material can be used in color-coded applications
- Can be stacked with 100MPC and UPC100 food pan carriers
- Dishwasher safe
- Interior dimensions: 213⁄4 in. W x 133⁄4 in. D x 8 in. H
- Overall dimensions: 263⁄4 in. W x 18 in. D x 15 in. H
- NSF certified
Camcarriers®, top loading, holds (1) GN full size or fractional pans up to 8" deep, approximate capacity 40 qt., retention: hot for up to 4 hours (190° - 179° F) & cold for up to 4 hours (33.9° - 35.8° F), (2) molded-in handles, (6) recessed plastic latches, removable gasket, passive vent slot, dishwasher safe, scratch resistant textured exterior, one-piece seamless, double wall, polyurethane foam insulation, polyethylene construction, hot red, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Cambro 100MPC158 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Capacity||1 (12 x 20in Deep) Pan|