The Waring WSG30 electric spice grinder provides the user with freshly ground nuts and spices. Its motor grinds products with stainless steel blades at speeds as high as 19,000 RPM. The unit is housed in stainless steel with a brushed finish that hides scratches and dents. The Waring WSG30 electric spice grinder has upper housing interlock that keeps operators safe and includes three dishwasher-safe stainless steel cups for storing spices.
- Grinds nuts, cinnamon sticks, peppers, and more
- Motor reaches 19,000 RPM
- Heavy-duty stainless steel blades
- Stainless steel housing and brushed finish hide stains and scuffs
- Upper housing interlock protects staff
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 175 W, NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall dimensions: 4.75 in. W x 5.5 in. D x 8.3 in. H
- cETLus listed; NSF certified
3 Included Grinding Bowls
- Heavy-duty stainless steel
- Dishmachine safe
- Overall dimensions: 3.75 in. dia. x 3.88 in. H
Professional Spice Grinder, electric, with 3 stainless steel grinding bowls & storage lids, stainless steel housing & blades, 19,000 RPM, 120v/60/1-ph, 175 watts, NEMA 5-15P, cETLus, NSF
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Waring WSG30 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||Limited 1 Year|
Waring WSG30 Customer Reviews
Write A Review
"While I have had this for a few months now we are just now at the place we are ready to use it for our new business making hot super hot sweet sn..."
"While I have had this for a few months now we are just now at the place we are ready to use it for our new business making hot super hot sweet snacks. We purchased this for commercial use and the hardest thing we grind with it is dried hot peppers. Unfortunately it is hardly adequate to the task,and is a great disappointment This mill will not even fully grind pepper seeds, and it over heats after only a few consecutive uses. Frankly, other than capacity, my $12.00 home coffee mill does better. Save your money"