The Waring WKS800 electric knife sharpener enhances blade cutting abilities. For different applications, this unit has a coarse grinding wheel and a fine grinding wheel, and it also has a stropping wheel, which is used to polish the blade by removing burrs. Blades are ground at 18- to 22-degree angles for ideal sharpening, while a magnetized drawer sits under the grinding wheels to collect metal shavings.
- 2 grinding wheels: 1 coarse and 1 fine
- 1 stropping wheel reverses direction to remove burrs and polish the blade
- Grinds at angles ranging from 18 to 22 degrees
- Magnetized drawer captures metal shavings
- On/off switch
- Rubber feet prevent sliding
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 4-ft. cord
- Overall dimensions: 12.5 in. L x 5.75 in. W x 4.25 in. H
- UL listed; NSF certified
Would you like more information on sharpening knives? We have a knife sharpening guide that provides useful information.
Knife Sharpener, electric, (3) grinding wheels: one fine, one coarse & one stropping/polish wheel, magnetized drawer for metal shavings, 120v/60/1-ph, UL, NSF
Waring WKS800 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||Limited 1 Year|