The Waring WFP16SCD food processor combines several pieces of equipment in one. With its 4-quart batch bowl, cooks can quickly blend and purée soups, sauces, and dressings. Thanks to a unique Liquilock seal system, the bowl will not leak even when it is operated at its full capacity. A continuous feed accessory with chute allows cooks to continuously slice, dice, and grate a number of products, including cheese, processing hundreds of pounds an hour. The powerful 2-horsepower motor, die-cast housing, and metal drive shaft allow the Waring WFP16SCD to hold up to heavy-duty demands in the commercial kitchen.
- Transparent, sealed batch bowl for blending soups, sauces, and purées
- Continuous feed bowl for slicing and dicing produce and grating cheese and garnishes
- Liquilock system prevents bowl from leaking even when filled to capacity
- Powerful 2-HP motor can reliably process denser ingredients
- Rugged die-cast housing protects motor and components
- Simple "On", "Off", and "Pulse" buttons make processor easy to operate
- 120 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 6 A, includes cord and NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall Dimensions: 15 in. W x 14 in. D x 18 in. H
- cETLus and ETL-Sanitation Listed
- Sealed S-Blade for blending, chopping, and puréeing
- Adjustable slicing disc for slicing produce
- Reversible shredding disc for shredding cheese and vegetable garnishes
- Dicing assembly for uniformly dicing produce
- Sealed whipping disc for whipping cream, meringue, and butter
Combination Continuous-Feed/Batch Bowl Processor, 4 qt. batch bowl & feed operation, LiquiLock™ seal system, heavy-duty die cast housing, on, off and pulse push buttons, feed chute & chute cover, includes: dicing assembly, sealed S-blade, adjustable slicing, reversible & sealed whipping discs, 2 HP motor, 120V/60/1-ph, NEMA 5-15P, ETLus, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Waring WFP16SCD SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||Limited 5-year Motor/2-years Parts & Labor|
|No. of Speeds||1|