The Waring WFP16S food processor has durable die-cast housing and is operated through on, off, and pulse buttons. The bowl holds 4 quarts of product and has a LiquiLock® seal system that prevents leaks. Its S-blade purees, cuts, and slices product, and an adjustable slicing disc and sealed, reversible whipping discs are included.
- 4-qt. bowl
- S-blade locks in place and seals liquids in the bowl
- Heavy-duty die-cast housing
- Includes a WFP16S10 adjustable slicing disc, WFP16S11 sealed whipping disc, and WFP16S12 reversible shredding disc
- LiquiLock seal system prevents leakage
- On, off, and pulse buttons
- Safety interlock prevents operation when the unit is assembled incorrectly
- Thermal protection reduces the risk of overheating
- 2 HP
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 5-ft. cord
- Overall dimensions: 9 in. W x 14 in. D x 19 in. H
- ETLus and ETL-sanitation listed
Unsure what kind of processor you need? Read up on them in our food processor buyers' guide.
Food Processor, 4 qt. batch bowl & feed operation, LiquiLock™ seal system, on, off & pulse push buttons, safety interlock, thermal protection, includes: WFP16S1 sealed S-blade, WFP16S10 adjustable slicing disc, WFP16S12 reversible shredding disc & WFP16S11 sealed whipping disc, heavy duty die-cast housing, 5' cord, 2 HP motor, 120v/60/1-ph, ETLus, ETL-Sanitation
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Waring WFP16S SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||Limited 5-year Motor/2-years Parts & Labor|
|No. of Speeds||1|