This Waring 2.5-quart food processor is a perfect example of superior quality and craftsmanship, with construction and technology that will help you easily prepare soups, sauces, marinades, and more. Waring's LiquiLock™ seal and sealed S-blade ensure that this food processor will not leak during use and that the blade will stay in place for pouring. The durable polycarbonate bowl is high-impact and scratch resistant, and provides a clear view of foods inside. This food processor comes with blades and discs, giving you everything you need in one package.
Standard Features and Benefits:
- Waring 2.5-qt capacity Food Processor
- Vertical chute feed design is ideal for even processing
- Stainless steel drive shaft provides professional performance
- Slices, shreds, mixes, purees, and chops food
- Large pusher is perfect for horizontal cuts
- Small food pusher is perfect for vertical cuts
- LiquiLock™ Seal System ensures contents are kept in the bowl
- Sealed S-blade is sharp and locks into the unit for pouring
- Polycarbonate batch bowl is scratch- and damage-resistant
- Includes: WFP11S1 serrated sealed S-blade, WFP118 5/32-in. slicing disc, WFP115 5/32-in. shredding disc, WFP113 5/64-in. grating disc, and WFP11S7 detachable disc stem
- 3/4-HP motor
- UL and ETL listed
Commercial Batch Bowl Food Processor, 2.5 qt., vertical chute feed design, LiquiLock™ Seal System, holds liquids in the bowl & locks S blade in the bowl while pouring, sealed LiquiLock™ polycarbonate batch bowl, includes: WFP11S1 serrated sealed S-Blade, WFP113 5/64" grating disc, WFP11S4 adjustable slicing disc, WFP11S5 sealed whipping disc, WFP11S6 reversible shredding disc, WFP11S7 detachable disc stem, WFP11S7B detachable disc stem (for WFP11S4 & WFP11S16), 3/4 HP motor, 5 amps, 120v/60/1-ph, UL, ETL-Sanitation
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Waring WFP11S SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||Limited 5-year Motor/2-years Parts & Labor|
|No. of Speeds||1|
|Specialty Options||Includes Multiple Discs|