The Waring WCO250X quarter-size convection oven has four functions, giving plenty of versatility without requiring much space. A 2.98 cubic feet capacity allows it to accommodate up to (3) quarter size sheet pans. The 150 to 500 degrees Fahrenheit heat settings allow for simple reheating, complete cooking, or anything in between. With a stainless steel interior and exterior, the oven can be quickly cleaned with a damp towel. The cool-touch, double-wall, glass door allows the user to easily observe the status of food without losing heat.
- 2.98 cu. ft. capacity
- 1700W power output
- 4 functions: Convection bake, roast, bake, and broil
- Handles up to 3 quarter-size sheet pans
- 120-min. timer
- Stainless steel interior and exterior allows for easy cleaning with a damp towel
- Cool-touch, double-wall glass door keeps heat inside while allowing easy observation
- 150 to 500 degrees F heat settings allow for reheating, complete cooking, or anything in between
- Durable die-cast control knobs set the function, temperature, and timer
- Included are 2 chrome plated baking racks and 1 stainless steel baking sheet
- 120 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 14 A, NEMA 5-15P plug and cord included
- Overall Dimensions: 21-in. W x 19-in. D x 12-in. H
- ETL, UL, CSA Listed; NSF and ANSI Certified
Commercial Convection Oven, countertop, 21'W x 19"D x 12"H, electric, 1/4 size, die-cast manual control knobs, 150°-500°F temperature range, holds (3) quarter-size sheet pans (not included), (2) baking racks & (1) quarter-size sheet pan included, double-wall glass oven door, stainless steel construction, 120v/60/1-ph, 1700 watt, 14 amp, NEMA 5-15P, ETLus, NSF, UL
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Waring WCO250X SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Max Pan Size||Quarter|
|Warranty||Limited 1 Year|