The Waring FP2200 one-speed, continuous-feed food processor has a 6-quart Lexan plastic bowl. Handles on the container aid in carrying the bowl to different prep stations. In an hour, the unit can process 1,400 pounds of product while its see-through cover ensures operators can monitor the process. A cleaning brush and several slicing, shredding, and dicing discs are included.
- 6-qt. bowl
- Can process 1,400 lbs. per hr.
- Polycarbonate continuous-feed attachment
- See-through cover maximizes visibility during operation
- Cleaning brush included
- 22-sq.-in. feed space
- 5.6 A, 3⁄4-in. HP
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph
- Overall dimensions: 16 in. W x 12 in. D x 26.5 in. H
- cULus listed; NSF certified
- (CAF31) S-blade
- (CAF12) 1⁄8-in. slicing disc
- (CAF18) 1⁄2-in. slicing disc
- (CAF20) 3⁄16-in. shredding disc
- (CAF24) 1⁄2-in. dicing disc
- (CAF25) 3⁄4-in. dicing disc
In our food processors buyers' guide, we cover the features of these prep units.
Food Processor, vertical chute feed, continuous feed, 2 handle lexan batch bowl, 3/4-HP motor, feed tube with 22 sq.in. opening, touchpad controls, includes: CAF31, CAF12, CAF20, CAF18, CAF24 & CAF25, cleaning brush, 120v/50/60/1-ph, 5.6 amps, UL, NSF & CUL listed
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Waring FP2200 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||Limited 5-year Motor/2-years Parts & Labor|
|No. of Speeds||1|