The Dexter 166 09160 produce knife has a high-carbon steel blade that will not easily corrode and is durable for commercial use. The blade is connected to a hardwood handle, creating a traditional appearance. It is comfortable for constant use since the handle is slightly formed. Ground and honed for strength, the edge is flexible for cutting through product. Protection is provided by the metal finger guard that sits between the blade and the handle. The Dexter 166 09160 produce knife is ideal for slicing, dicing, and chopping fruits and vegetables.
- Fruits and vegetables can be chopped, diced, and sliced with this tool
- Formed handle fits comfortably in the chef's hand for long periods of use
- Hardwood construction of the handle creates a traditional look
- Durable high-carbon steel blade resists corrosion
- Slight flexibility is gained since the edge is ground and honed
- Protection from the sharp edge is provided by the metal finger guard
- Overall Dimensions: 6 in. x 1 in. blade, 31⁄4 in. handle, 91⁄4 in. overall L
- Made in the U.S.
Traditional™ (09160) Produce Knife, 6" x 1", high-carbon steel, metal finger guard, hardwood handle, Made in USA
Dexter Russell 166 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product Type||Kitchen Tools & Supplies|