The Dexter F5S 09060 produce knife easily chops, dices, and slices through fruits and vegetables. Ground and honed, the edge of the blade is flexible and sharp. Its high-carbon steel construction is strong for commercial use and resists corrosion. A metal guard between the blade and handle prevents the chef's fingers from getting cut during use. The blade is connected to a hardwood handle, creating a beautiful appearance. The Dexter F5S 09060 produce knife's handle is slightly formed to make it comfortable for long periods of use.
- Chops, dices, and slices fruits and vegetables
- Hardwood handle creates a pleasing aesthetic
- Formed handle comfortably fits in hands for extended use
- High-carbon steel blade resists corrosion and is durable for constant use
- Edge has been ground and honed for flexibility and sharpness
- Metal finger guard protects the chef's fingers from the sharp edge
- Overall Dimensions: 41⁄4 in. x 7⁄8 in. blade, 31⁄2 in. handle, 73⁄4 in. overall L
- Made in the U.S.
Traditional™ (09060) Produce Knife, 4-1/4" x 7/8", with metal finger guard, high-carbon steel blade, hardwood handle, USA
Dexter Russell F5S SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product Type||Kitchen Tools & Supplies|