The Dexter S5198GE-PCP 08210 Chinese chef knife has a flat, smooth side on the blade, providing an easy way to smash garlic and transfer chopped food to a pan. Scallops on the other side prevent product from sticking to the knife while cutting. The spine of the knife can be used to tenderize meat. Thanks to the ground, honed edge, flexibility is provided for cutting through tough products. Since the blade is constructed of a high-carbon steel called DEXSTEEL™, it resists corrosion and staining. The Dexter S5198GE-PCP 08210 Chinese chef knife has a hardwood handle that is secured to the blade with a brass ferrule.
- One side of the large blade is flat to easily smash garlic and pick up product to transfer
- Scalloped side prevents product from sticking while cutting
- Ideal for chopping vegetables, meats, and fruits
- Spine can tenderize meat before cutting
- DEXSTEEL high-carbon steel is tough and hardened for commercial use
- Stain-resistant blade maintains a clean appearance
- Flexibility for chopping is provided since the edge has been ground and honed
- Hardwood is used to make the handle for a traditional look
- Handle is attached to the blade with a brass ferrule
- Overall Dimensions: 8 in. x 31⁄4 in. blade, 3 in. handle, 11 in. overall L
- Made in the U.S.
Traditional™ (08210) Chinese Chef's/Cook's Knife, 8" x 3-1/4", duo-edge, stain-free, high-carbon steel blade, hardwood handle, Perfect Cutlery Packaging, Made in USA
Dexter Russell S5198GE-PCP SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet