The Dexter 5096 08010 cleaver is designed to open lobsters and chop through bones. Its high-carbon steel construction is durable to withstand heavy commercial use. It also resists corrosion and minor damage. With the rosewood handle, a traditional look is delivered. The handle is secured to the blade with brass compression rivets that expand and contract with the wood to maintain attachment. The Dexter 5096 08010 cleaver has a 6-inch blade and 5-inch handle.
- Cuts through thick cuts of meat and easily opens lobsters
- High-carbon steel construction is durable and resistant to corrosion
- Blade’s edge has been ground and honed individually
- Rosewood handle creates a traditional look
- Brass compression rivets attach the handle to the blade
- Overall Dimensions: 6 in. blade, 5 in. handle, 11 in. overall L
- Made in the U.S.
Traditional™ (08010) Cleaver, 6", high-carbon steel blade, rosewood handle, Made in USA
Dexter Russell 5096 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet