The Dexter EDGE-15 07946 tri-stone sharpening kit comes with three different sharpening stones to yield various results. A 100 grit Cyrstolon® stone restores the edge by taking the rolled microscopic feathers and returning them to their original position. The 150 grit Crystolon stone provides the same result as the 100 grit while slightly sharpening the edge simultaneously. A fine, sharp edge is created when using the 320 grit India stone.
All three stones measure 12 inches so long, even strokes are possible when sharpening knives. The base has a non-skid bottom to make the kit easy to use. The Dexter EDGE-15 07946 tri-stone sharpening kit also includes a 16-ounce bottle of lubricating oil that prevents swarf from getting into gaps in the stone.
- 100 grit Crystolon restores edges from rolled to original position
- 150 grit Crystolon slightly sharpens edges
- 320 grit India stone creates a fine edge
- 12 in. stone length allows for long strokes
- Based has a non-skid bottom to keep it in place during use
- 16 oz. of lubricating oil is included
Traditional™ (07946) Tri-Stone Sharpening System, 12" combination of 3 different stones, heavy duty base with non-slip bottom, includes 16 oz. bottle of lubricating oil
Dexter Russell EDGE-15 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet