This 56750-4 Easy Slicer II™ from Nemco comes with the blade assembly for half-inch thick slices. The slicer is manually operated, with an ergonomic handle that uses mechanical leverage to slice vegetables with minimal effort. The manual onion slicer's pusher block and blade assembly disassemble easily for cleaning or changing out blade sizes (sold separately).
- Part of the Easy Onion Slicer II™ series
- Includes blade assembly for 1/2-in. slice thickness
- Manually operated
- Can cut up to 4-in. wide onions
- Blades come pretensioned and never require tightening
- Stainless steel blades stay sharp
- Commercial-grade aluminum construction makes unit durable
- Pusher block never comes in contact with blades to dull or damage them
- Ergonomic handle uses mechanical leverage to make slicing easy
- Pusher and blade assemblies remove easily for cleaning
- Blade assembly is interchangeable with other slice thickness blades (sold separately)
- Rubber feet prevents slipping when slicer is in use
- Overall Dimensions: 10-in. W x 19-in. D x 30-in. H
- NSF Certified
Easy Onion Slicer II™, 1/2" slice, process up to 4" diameter onions, top-down drive slices in one stroke, pretensioned cartridge blade assembly, pusher assembly comes off for easy cleaning, slices many fruits and vegetables
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Nemco 56750-4 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Category||Food Prep Slicers|
|Cut Thickness||1/2 in.|
|For Use With|