The Onion Slicer II™ from Nemco is a manually operated slicer that allows the user to make use of leverage to easily slice onions. The slicer can cut onions up to four inches in diameter into 3/8-inch slices. This model features easily removable pusher blocks and blades to make cleaning simple.
- Part of the Easy Onion Slicer 2™ from Nemco
- Slices onions into 3/8-in. slices
- Manually operated
- Top-down handle uses leverage to make operation easy and reduce fatigue
- Blades are pre-tensioned and never require tightening
- Can cut up to 4-in. diameter onions and other fruits or vegetables
- Stainless steels are scalloped for easy slicing
- Pusher block and blade assembly remove easily without tools for cleaning or changing to a new blade set (sold separately)
- Commercial grade aluminum construction makes unit durable and resistant to corrosion
- Rubber feet keep slicer from moving when in use
- Overall Dimensions: 10-in. W x 19-in. D x 30-in. H
- NSF Certified
Easy Onion Slicer II™, 3/8" slice, process up to 4" diameter onions, top-down drive slices in one stroke, pretensioned cartridge blade assembly, pusher assembly comes off for easy cleaning, slices many fruits and vegetables
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Nemco 56750-3 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Category||Food Prep Slicers|
|Cut Thickness (in)||3/8 in.|
|For Use With||Firm Fruits & Vegetables|