Nemco's 56750-2 Easy Onion Slicer II can cut onions and other fruits and vegetables in 1/4-inch slices and is equipped with a cartridge blade assembly that’s pretensioned. Designed as a single, modular cartridge, the blade set is properly aligned and tensioned at its factory. The blades require no tightening, not even after being heavily used in your restaurant's kitchen.
- Cuts 1/4-in. slices
- Equipped with pretensioned cartridge blade
- Single modular cartridge blade properly aligned and tensioned at factory
- Blades require no tightening
- Time saved by employees doing more slicing
- Can better slicing consistency with use
- Blade exposure reduced for maximum safety
- Vertical drive and ergonomic handle use mechanical leverage to lessen user fatigue
- Stainless steel legs built tough for maximum stability
- Rubber feet prevent slipping
- Overall Dimensions: 10-in. W x 19-in. D x 30-in. H
- NSF Certified
Easy Onion Slicer II™, 1/4" slice, process up to 4" diameter onions, top-down drive slices in one stroke, pretensioned cartridge blade assembly, pusher assembly comes off for easy cleaning, slices many fruits and vegetables
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Nemco 56750-2 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Category||Food Prep Slicers|
|Cut Thickness||1/4 in.|
|For Use With|
Nemco 56750-2 Customer Reviews
Write A Review
Dairy Queen said...
"We've had 2 different slicers (tomatoes & onions) for the past 8 years. The horizontal tomato slicer was messy and difficult to clean thoroughly..."
"We've had 2 different slicers (tomatoes & onions) for the past 8 years. The horizontal tomato slicer was messy and difficult to clean thoroughly, and the onion slicer kept having blade issues. This is an incredibly great product we use for both products. It creates no mess, cleans easily, and quickly. I wish I would have purchased this years ago!"