Slicing onions for onion rings, pizzas, salads, burgers, sandwiches and other delicacies has never been easier than with the use of Nemco's 56750-1 Easy Onion Slicer II. This unit is equipped with a cartridge blade assembly that’s pretensioned. Designed as a single, modular cartridge, the blade set is properly aligned and tensioned at its factory. The blades require no tightening, not even after being heavily used in your restaurant's kitchen.
- Equipped with pretensioned cartridge blade
- Single modular cartridge blade properly aligned and tensioned at factory
- Cuts at 3/16-in.
- Blades require no tightening
- Time is saved by increased productivity
- Can improve slicing consistency
- Blade exposure reduced for maximum safety
- Also cuts citrus fruit
- Vertical drive and ergonomic handle use mechanical leverage to prevent user fatigue
- Stainless steel legs built tough for maximum stability
- Overall Dimensions: 10-in. W x 19-in. D x 30-in. H
- NSF Certified
Easy Onion Slicer II™, 3/16" slice, process up to 4" diameter onions, top-down drive slices in one stroke, pretensioned cartridge blade assembly, pusher assembly comes off for easy cleaning, slices many fruits and vegetables
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Nemco 56750-1 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Category||Food Prep Slicers|
|Cut Thickness (in)||3/16 in.|
|For Use With||Firm Fruits & Vegetables|