This 56500-7 Easy Chopper II™ from Nemco comes with the blade assembly for chopping vegetables into half-inch slices. The weighted handle makes chopping easy with minimal effort required from the operator. Four non-skid feet keep the manual food chopper still while in use.
- Slices fruits and vegetables into 1/2-in. slices
- Manually operated
- Cutting area is 4-1/4 in. square, allowing you to cut large vegetables
- Weighted handle make slicing easy
- Guide rods enable consistent pressure
- Blade assembly is interchangeable with different chopping and slicing sizes (sold separately)
- Stainless steel blades stay sharp
- Includes 4 non-skid feet
- 5-in. clearance between blades and table allow for a pan to catch vegetables
- Overall Dimensions: 10-in. W x 10-in. D x 20-1/2 in. H
- NSF Certified
Easy Chopper II™, slices many vegetables, 4-1/4" cutting area, 1/2" thick slice, weighted handle, cuts cleanly in one stroke, stainless steel, interchangeable cutting grids, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Nemco 56500-7 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Cut Thickness (in)||1/2 in.|
|For Use With||Most Fruits & Vegetables|
|Product Type||Food Prep Equipment|
|Product||Fruit and Vegetable Slicer|