This chopper from Nemco comes with a blade assembly to cut food into quarter-inch slices. The weighted handle makes cutting easy while non-skid feet keeps the unit in place. The cutting area is four and a quarter inches wide, so you can cut even large fruits and vegetables.
- Part of the Easy Cutter II™ series from Nemco
- Manually operated
- Includes 1/4-in. slice blade assembly
- Aluminum construction is lightweight and durable
- Can cut vegetables and fruits up to 4-1/4 in. wide
- Weighted handle cuts with minimal user effort
- Blades made of stainless steel stay sharp
- Guide rods keep pressure even
- Blade assembly is interchangeable with other blade sizes (sold separately)
- Blade block is 5-in. above counter, leaving room for a pan to catch cut food
- Non-skid feet keep unit still while in use
- Overall Dimensions: 10-in. W x 10-in. D x 20-1/2 in. H
- NSF Certified
Easy Chopper II™, slices many vegetables, 4-1/4" cutting area, 1/4" thick slice, weighted handle, cuts cleanly in one stroke, stainless steel, interchangeable cutting grids, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Nemco 56500-5 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Category||Food Prep Slicers|
|Cut Thickness (in)||1/4 in.|
|For Use With||Most Fruits & Vegetables|