The Nemco 55975-SC Easy Chicken Slicer™ quickly and consistently cuts cooked chicken breasts into 1⁄2-inch scalloped pieces. The stainless steel blades are left unsharpened to protect staff from injury without sacrificing productivity and the blade assembly is easy to remove and replace for cleaning. Its stainless steel pusher block can be actuated simply for leverage, but the rubber bumpers ensure operation is quiet. Both the blade assembly and the block are designed to limit meat trapping to make cleaning quick and simple. This Nemco 55975-SC Easy Chicken Slicer has a low base design that creates stability. This is enhanced by the suction cup feet that secure the unit to its work surface.
- Designed to quickly and consistently cut cooked chicken breast
- Makes 1⁄2-in. scalloped cuts
- Stainless steel blades are left unsharpened to cut through the meat with reduced risk of injury
- Blade assembly can be removed, cleaned, and put back in the unit
- Stainless steel pusher block is easy to actuate for leverage
- Rubber bumpers on the block minimize noise production during operation
- Blades and pusher block are designed to minimize meat trappings
- Space under the blades can accommodate a half-size, 21⁄2-in. pan
- Stainless steel and aluminum construction provides strength
- Low base provides stability for safe operation
- Suction cup feet secure the unit to the countertop without mounting equipment, making it portable
- Overall dimensions: 63⁄4 in. W x 131⁄2 in. D x 61⁄4 in. H (161⁄2-in. H with the pusher block raised)
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
Easy Chicken Slicer, 1/2" cut (scalloped), sharpened stainless steel blades, rubber bumpers on pusher block, space under blades will accept 2-1/2" tall half-size pan, non-skid feet, NSF Listed
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Nemco 55975-SC SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Category||Food Prep Slicers|
|Cut Thickness||1/2 in.|
|For Use With|