Wedging fruits and vegetables for drinks and salad bars will be much easier with Nemco's 55550-8C apple corer wedger. With its stainless steel and aluminum cast construction, the unit has a vertical pusher block design and sharp stainless steel blades give powerful force for up to eight perfect wedges. It is ideal for fruits and vegetables such as apples, oranges, lemons, limes, tomatoes, cucumbers and zucchini.
- Rugged stainless steel and aluminum cast construction
- Vertical pusher block design
- Stainless steel blades give powerful force to cut up to 8 wedges
- Works fast and easy with no bruising, can cut wedges to order for more freshness
- Centering rods guide cut for uniform wedges
- Compact frame and angles legs optimize stability
- Rubber non-skid feet for stability
- Overall dimensions: 8-in. W x 8-in. D x 19-in. H
- NSF Certified
Easy Apple Corer, 8 section, stay-sharp stainless steel blades, cores and wedges at once, stainless steel & aluminum-cast construction, angled legs, rubber non-skid feet, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Nemco 55550-8C SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|For Use With||Most Fruits & Vegetables|
|Category||Wedgers & Corers|
Nemco 55550-8C Customer Reviews
"Easy to use and very convenient. A big help when large quantities of apples need to be cored."