Create six-section wedges from lemons, limes, and oranges with the Nemco 55550-6 Easy Wedger™ fruit wedger. It can also be used for tomatoes, cucumbers, pickles, zucchini, and other ingredients that go on a salad bar. To make quick and clean cuts, the unit has stay-sharp, stainless steel blades and its pusher block provides the force needed to make consistent slices. Centering rods keep the blade assembly in line to ensure the cuts are uniform. This Nemco 55550-6 vegetable wedger has a compact frame and angled legs to provide stability that keeps force centered on the blades. Its base is designed to support heavy workloads, and the non-skid feet stabilize on countertops.
- Creates 6-section wedges from lemons, limes, and oranges
- Stainless steel blades stay sharp to make quick, clean cuts with virtually no bruising
- Vertical pusher block provides the force needed to cut fruits and vegetables with no issue
- Centering rods keep the assembly in line to make consistent cuts
- Compact frame design and angled legs add stability while keeping the force centered on the blades
- Stainless steel and cast aluminum construction withstands heavy, regular use in commercial establishments
- Base is designed to support tough workloads
- Rubber feet do not slip or skip on countertops
- Overall dimensions: 8 in. W x 8 in. D x 19 in. H
- NSF certified
Easy Wedger™, wedges many fruits and vegetables, 6 section, stay-sharp stainless steel blades, stainless steel & aluminum-cast construction, angled legs, rubber non-skid feet, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Nemco 55550-6 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Category||Wedgers & Corers|
|For Use With|