The Nemco 55300A Easy Cheeser™ cheese cutter has a slicing arm that easily cuts through thick cheese and makes 3⁄4-inch cuts. Its slicing arms are made of heavy-duty, corrosion-resistant stainless steel and are replaceable. The cutting area accommodates 1⁄3 of a 5-pound cheese loaf. This Nemco 55300A Easy Cheeser cheese slicer can be used for cutting cheese into cubes, sticks, and blocks. It can also be used to cut butter, making individual pats for prepping food or serving finished products.
- Cutting area accommodates 1⁄3 of a 5-lb. cheese loaf
- Can also be used to make individual pats of butter
- Slicing arm makes 3⁄4-in. cuts
- Arm slices through thick, dense cheese
- Cutting wires are made of stainless steel for corrosion, scratch, and dent resistance
- Wires are designed to make replacements easy
- Steel construction provides additional strength for commercial use
- Overall dimensions: 63⁄4 in. W x 121⁄2 in. D x 41⁄2 in. H
- NSF certified
Easy Cheeser, cuts cheese into cubes, sticks, and blocks, 3/4" slicing arm, cutting area accommodates 1/3 of a 5 lb. cheese loaf, stainless steel cutting wires, steel construction, NSF
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Nemco 55300A SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|For Use With|