Nemco's 9020-1 condiment chiller uses thermoelectric technology to keep condiments cool, resulting in consistent temperatures and a smaller footprint than traditional compressor models. The unit is made of cast aluminum and stainless steel for an easy-to-clean, long-lasting piece of equipment. The condiment chiller station has a digital thermometer that displays the temperature in both Fahrenheit and Celsius.
- Includes (1) 1/3-size stainless steel pan with clear hinged lid
- Easy-to-read digital thermometer displays Fahrenheit and Celsius readings
- Cast aluminum and stainless steel construction is sturdy and long-lasting
- Uses thermoelectric technology in place of a traditional compressor, resulting in a more consistent temperature
- Lack of refrigerant makes service and maintenance easier
- 120 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 2 A
- Overall Dimensions: 15-in. W x 9-1/4 in. D x 11-3/4 in. H
- NSF Certified
Cold Condiment Chiller, (1) 1/3 stainless steel pan with clear hinged lid, with thermoelectric technology, digital thermometer and temperature setting (in both Celsius and Fahrenheit), cast aluminum well, thermoplastic top, stainless steel exterior, 120v, 60 Hz, 2 amps, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Nemco 9020-1 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet