The Nemco 8045W Roll-A-Grill® hot dog roller grill holds up to 45 hot dogs at one time and will cook up to 900 hot dogs an hour. This grill provides complete temperature control with an individual heating element in each chrome roller. It has independent temperature controls with seven settings for the front and rear rollers so you can turn off one section during slow hours. Grease is prevented from leaking since the motor is sealed with ball bearings. Preheat time for this roller grill is only 10 minutes, and the stainless steel and aluminum construction is easy to clean and durable. With the Nemco 8045W Roll-A-Grill hot dog roller grill, a ventilation system is not required.
- Capacity of 45 hot dogs
- Chrome rollers are durable
- 360-degree roller rotation prevents grease and food particle buildup
- Individual roller heating elements promise even heating
- Front and rear rollers have separate heat controls that allow you to turn one section off during slow hours
- Drip pan is removable for simple cleaning
- 7 heat settings provide flexible temperature control
- Stainless steel and aluminum construction for durability
- Motor is sealed with ball bearings to prevent the motor from leaking grease
- 10 min. preheat time
- Ventilation system is not required
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 1800 W, 15 A, 6-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15 plug
- Overall Dimensions: 351⁄2 in. W x 161⁄4 in. D x 7 in. H
- cETLus listed; NSF certified
Roll-A-Grill Wide Hot Dog Grill, 10 chrome rollers, capacity 45 hot dogs-900 per hour, aluminum and stainless steel construction, (2) 7 setting heat control switches, two motors, 1800 watts, NEMA 5-15P, 120v, 15 amps, NSF, cETLus
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Nemco 8045W SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Capacity (Hot Dogs)||45|
|Category||Hot Dog Roller Grills|
|Specialty Options||Flat Grill|