The 8036 hot dog roller grill from Nemco can cook up to 36 hot dogs at once, and up to 720 hot dogs per hour. It preheats in ten minutes and features seven temperature settings to allow the user complete control over cooking and holding temperatures. This roller grill's front and rear rollers have separate controls, so you can turn off one of the sections if needed.
- Holds up to 36 hot dogs
- Can cook up to 720 hot dogs per hour
- Preheats in 10-min.
- Seven heat settings available for control over cooking and holding temperatures
- Chrome rollers rotate 360-degrees to prevent buildup
- Stainless steel and aluminum construction is durable
- Each roller has its own heating element, providing even heat across the grill
- Front and rear rollers have separate controls, so one section can be cut off if needed
- Removable drip pan makes cleaning simple
- Comes with 6-ft. cord and plug
- 120 V, 12.5 A
- Overall Dimensions: 29-1/2 in. W x 16-1/4 in. D x 7-in. H
- cETLus Listed, NSF Certified
Roll-A-Grill Hot Dog Grill, 10 chrome rollers, capacity 36 hot dogs-720 per hour, aluminum and stainless steel construction, (2) 7 setting heat control switches, two motors, 1500 watts, NEMA 5-15P, 120v, 12.5 amps, NSF, cETLus
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Nemco 8036 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Capacity (Hot Dogs)||36|
|Category||Hot Dog Roller Grills|
|Specialty Options||Flat Grill|