The Nemco 8036 hot dog roller grill can cook up to 36 hot dogs at once. It preheats in ten minutes and features seven temperature settings to provide the user with complete control over cooking and holding temperatures. The front and rear rollers have separate controls, so you can turn off one of the sections during slow hours so you do not have to lose heat or energy. A drip pan catches grease and makes cleanup simple since it is easy to remove. The Nemco 8036 hot dog roller grill is made from aluminum and stainless steel construction for durability in commercial settings. This unit does not need ventilation to be used.
- 36 hot dog capacity
- 10 min. preheat time
- Rollers rotate 360 degrees to prevent food and grease from sticking
- 7 heat settings allow for different kinds of temperature control
- Front and rear rollers have separate heat controls so one can be turned off during slow hours
- Chrome rollers are easy to clean
- Even heat is achieved since each roller has its own heating element
- Drip pan removes so cleaning is easy
- Aluminum and stainless steel construction is durable
- Motor is sealed with ball bearings to prevent grease leakage
- End bearing and grease barrier prevent grease from leaking as well
- No ventilation is required
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 1500 W, 12.5 A, 6-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall Dimensions: 291⁄2 in. W x 161⁄4 in. D x 7 in. H
- cETLus listed; NSF certified
Roll-A-Grill Hot Dog Grill, 10 chrome rollers, capacity 36 hot dogs-720 per hour, aluminum and stainless steel construction, (2) 7 setting heat control switches, two motors, 1500 watts, NEMA 5-15P, 120v, 12.5 amps, NSF, cETLus
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Nemco 8036 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Capacity (Hot Dogs)||36|
|Category||Hot Dog Roller Grills|