Convenience stores would find Nemco's 8027SX-SLT slanted top hot dog roller grill very convenient to serve their hungry customers. With its stainless steel and aluminum construction, the unit can hold up to 27 hot dogs and grill up to 540 per hour. There are two individual heat controls for the front and rear rollers to keep the hot dogs hot and fresh. There is also a removable grease drip pan.
- Stainless steel and aluminum construction
- Holds up to 27 hot dogs and grills up to 540 per hour
- 2 individual heat controls for front and rear rollers
- "GripsIt" coating on rollers makes them easy to clean with damp sponge
- Temperature control with 7 heat settings
- Individual heating element in each roller with superior temperature consistency
- Sealed motor with ball bearings to prevent motor grease leakage
- Roller grills slant 7 degrees for effective merchandising
- End bearing and grease barrier give twice the protection against grease seepage
- Removable grease drip pan
- 20-min. preheat time
- 120 V/60 hz/1-ph, 7.9 A, 950 W, 5-15 P, cord included
- Overall Dimensions: 22-1/4 in. W x 16-1/4 in. D x 10-1/4 in. H
- cETLus Listed, NSF Certified
Roll-A-Grill® Hot Dog Grill, 10 GripsIt coated rollers with 7° slant, capacity 27 hot dogs-540/hour, aluminum and stainless steel construction, (2) 7 setting heat control switches, one motor, removable grease pan, 950 watts, NEMA 5-15P, 120v, 7.9 amps, NSF and cETLus Listed
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Nemco 8027SX-SLT SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Capacity (Hot Dogs)||10|
|Category||Hot Dog Roller Grills|