The Nemco 6120A countertop warmer with twin wells has the convenience of two separate thermostats, allowing you to cook two different foods at varying food-safe temperatures. The unique heating element design provides even heat distribution, preventing hot spots in soups, gravies, sauces, and dessert toppings. This 4-quart warmer has a stainless steel well that ensures durability, while also making it attractive for use in serving lines and buffets. Since it comes with a no-drip rim, messes are prevented, allowing you to place this warmer wherever you want. Each well has its own thermostat and heat system for balance and flexibility, allowing you to heat multiple dishes at two different temperatures. The insets, covers, and ladles for the Nemco 6120A countertop warmer with twin wells are sold separately.
- 4-qt. twin well countertop warmer
- Stainless steel wells are durable and easy to clean
- No-drip rim prevents messes, allowing you to place the warmer where it's most convenient
- Coiled tubular heating element evenly distributes heat throughout food to prevent hot spots and burning
- Each warmer has its own thermostat and balanced heat systems so you can heat 2 dishes at once
- Thermostat has low, medium, and high settings
- Temperature goes up to 212 degrees F
- Insets, covers, and ladles are sold separately
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 700 W, 5.8 A, 6-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall Dimensions: 181⁄2 in. W x 10 in. D x 97⁄8 in. H
- cETLus listed; NSF certified
Countertop Warmer, 4 quart, twin well, stainless steel construction, adjustable individual thermostat controls, 120v/60/1ph, 700 watts, 5.8 amps, 6 ft. cord, NEMA 5-15P
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Nemco 6120A SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor|
|Number of Insets||2|
|Product Type||Food Warmers|