This round heavy-duty warmer from Nemco has an 11-quart capacity and a temperature range that reaches up to 212 degrees F. This warmer utilizes a tubular heating element attached to an aluminum dissipater plate ensuring that there are no hot spots and the no drip rim keeps counters clean. The interior well of this warmer is built with 300-series stainless steel and the exterior is built with 400-series stainless steel, both of which are durable and easily cleaned.
Standard Features and Benefits:
- 11-qt. capacity
- Adjustable thermostat has a maximum at 212 degrees F - Low, Med, High settings
- No drip rim minimizes messes
- Coiled tubular heating with aluminum dissipator plate eliminates hot spots
- Interior is made of 300-series stainless steel and the exterior is made of 400-series stainless steel, which will resist dirt, damage, and corrosion
- 120 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 1250 W, 10.4 A, NEMA 5-15 plug and 6-ft. cord included
- Overall Dimensions: 13-3/4 in. Dia. x 9-3/4 in. H
- cULus and NSF listed
Countertop Round Cooker/Warmer, 11 quart, stainless steel construction, adjustable thermostat, 120v/60/1ph, 1250 watts, 10.4 amps, 6 ft. cord, NEMA 5-15P, cETLus, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Nemco 6103A SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet