This 6101A-220 11-quart warmer from Nemco is made of stainless steel for its ease of cleaning and damage resistance. It is compatible with Nemco's inset, cover, and ladle, which are sold separately. The coiled tubular heating element design prevents hot spots that can scorch and ruin your food, and the soup warmer's controls allow you to choose between three heat settings.
- 11-qt. capacity
- Does not include inset, cover, or ladle
- Made of stainless steel, which resists damage and is easy to clean
- Coiled tubular heating elements prevents hot spots
- Solid-state controls include low, medium, and high settings
- Includes a 3-1/2 ft. cord with 6-15P NEMA plug
- 220 V/60 Hz/1-ph
- Overall Dimensions: 12-1/2 in. W diameter x 9-3/4 in. H
- cETLus Listed, NSF Certified
Countertop Round Warmer (export), 11 quart, stainless steel construction, adjustable thermostat, 220v/60/1ph, 750 watts, 3.4 amps, 3.5 ft. cord, NEMA 6-15P, cETLus, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Nemco 6101A-220 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor|
|Number of Insets||1|
|Product Type||Food Warming Equipment|