The Nemco 55050AN-P vegetable noodler turns firm vegetables like zucchini, squash, carrots, and cucumbers into a low-carb pasta replacement. After cutting off each end of the vegetable, place one end against the drive plate and slide the face plate to touch the opposite end. Its stainless steel blade teeth cut and curl the vegetable into spaghetti-sized noodles. This process is quick and easy with a smooth-drive mechanism and a gearless crank. Since the crank has an ergonomic handle, it is comfortable to use and turns easily.
For balanced operation, the unit secures to the countertop. Operating manually, the Nemco 55050AN-P vegetable noodler eliminates electric components that can lead to issues with maintenance and troubleshooting. Made of durable sand-cast aluminum, this unit is built for use in commercial establishments. It can be cleaned easily in a wash-down sink by removing the wing nuts from the base mount.
- Turns firm vegetables into a low-carb pasta replacement
- Load by mounting one end of the cut vegetable to the drive plate and sliding the face plate flush to the other end
- Stainless steel blade teeth cut and curl 9⁄64-in.-thick spaghetti-sized noodles
- Smooth-drive mechanism enables the user to make noodles quickly
- Gearless crank has an ergonomically-designed handle that is easy to turn
- Securely mounts to the countertop for balanced operation
- Manual design eliminates electric components that could lead to maintenance and troubleshooting issues
- Sand-cast aluminum construction is heavy duty and can withstand use in commercial applications
- Can be cleaned in a wash-down sink by removing it from the base mount
- Overall dimensions: 51⁄2 in. W x 22 in. D x 9 in. H
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
Vegetable Noodler, manual, mounts securely on any flat surface for left or right handed operation, stainless steel blade, automatically cut & curl 9/64" spaghetti size noodles, sand-cast aluminum construction, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Nemco 55050AN-P SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Cut Thickness (in)||9/64 in.|
|For Use With||Firm Fruits & Vegetables|
|Product Type||Food Prep Equipment|
|Product||Fruit and Vegetable Slicer|