The Robot Coupe C120 automatic sieve is ideal for straining fibers, seeds, bones, and more out of soups, sauces, bases, fruits, and vegetables. You can use the included 1-millimeter perforated basket for sieving fine-textured products. A feed hopper saves you time by not requiring you to peel, remove seeds, pits, and other undesirable parts of food. The waste ejection chute takes all of these unwanted parts and continuously pushes them out, while the end-product chute constantly puts out your sauces, soups, fruits, and vegetables. All of the parts that come into contact with food on the Robot Coupe C120 automatic sieve are easily removable for cleaning.
- Ideal for straining soups, sauces, and bases and removing pulp from fruit
- Induction direct drive motor lets you use this unit for high-volume jobs
- Stainless steel construction is durable and resists corrosion
- Magnetic safety and motor brake help protect staff from injury
- Continuous feed hopper saves you time by preventing the need to remove seeds, peel, or pits
- End-product chute constantly puts out the fruits, vegetables, soups, sauces, and more
- Waste ejection chute continuously pushes out peelings, seeds, pits, bones, and more
- Parts that come into contact with food are removable for cleaning
- Perforated, 1-mm. basket included for fine sieving
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 1 HP, 1725 RPM
- Overall Dimensions: 16 in. W x 341⁄8 in. D x 41 in. H
- cETLus and ETL-Sanitation listed
Automatic Pulp & Juice Extractor, auto-sieve, bowl capacity 275 lbs. per hour, on-off, push-type switch, large feed tray, stainless steel construction, 1725 RPM, 1 HP, 120v/60/1-ph, 12.0 amps, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Robot Coupe C120 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1-year (Field Service)|