This sandwich grill from Adcraft utilizes flat cast iron plates that distribute heat evenly and provide a frying surface rather than a grilling surface to create perfect sandwiches with a crispy exterior. The temperature range for this sandwich grill ranges from 120 to 570 degrees F and the cooking surface measures 8.5-inches x 9.25-inches. The stainless steel construction provides superior durability and is easily cleaned, while the included stainless steel oil tray and wire brush make this panini grill especially easy to clean.
Standard Features and Benefits:
- Sandwich Grill
- Flat cast iron plates distribute heat evenly throughout the upper and lower plates and produce a sandwich that will be crispy on the outside
- Stainless steel construction will resist dirt and damage
- Adjustable thermostat that ranges from 120 to 570 degrees F
- Removable stainless steel oil tray and wire brush for easy cleaning
- Overall dimensions are 14.5-in. H x 12-in. W x 7.75-in. D
- The cooking surface measures 8.5-in. x 9.25-in.
- Electric configurations: 120V, 1750W, 14.5 Amps
- NEMA 5-15 plug
- CE and NSF approved
Sandwich Grill, single, countertop, electric, 8-1/2" x 9-1/4" grill surface, cast iron smooth plates, adjustable thermostat control switch 120°F to 570°F, includes oil tray & cleaning brush, stainless steel, 120v/60/1-ph, 1750 watts, 14.5 amps, NEMA 5-15P, NSF, CE
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Adcraft SG-811/F SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Plate Material||Cast Iron|