The Lakeside 997 mobile cup and glass dispenser can hold seven 20-inch-by-20-inch racks or (14) 10-inch-by-20-inch racks. The carriage is spring loaded and self-leveling, so it makes the next rack of glasses accessible when one is emptied. Since the carriage has nylon roller guides on each corner, the leveling is always smooth. The springs that support the carriage can be adjusted without the need for tools. The unit has four 4-inch casters, two with brakes to lock it in place. Perimeter bumpers help protect walls and doorways from damage during transport. Constructed of stainless steel, the Lakeside 997 mobile cup and glass dispenser is durable and easy to clean.
- Can hold (7) 20-in. x 20-in. or (14) 10-in. x 20 in. racks
- Carriage is spring loaded and self-leveling
- Nylon roller guides on each corner of the carriage make leveling smooth
- Easily adjust the height for convenient dispensing without tools
- All-welded, stainless steel construction adds durability and provides damage resistance
- Open base can be used to store empty racks
- Walls, door frames, and furniture are protected by the vinyl perimeter bumpers
- (4) 4-in. swivel casters, 2 with brakes
- Overall Dimensions: 2511⁄16 in. L x 233⁄4 in. W x 361⁄8 in. H
- NSF certified
Cup and Glass Dispenser, cabinet style, open base, mobile, for 10"x20" or 14" x 20" or 20" x 20" racks, stainless steel construction, 4" swivel casters (2 with brakes), NSF
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Lakeside 997 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1-year Parts & Labor|