The Lakeside 844 metal bus cart accommodates up to 700 pounds of dishes, trays, and more. Items are supported by three reinforced shelves that are made of stainless steel for durability and corrosion resistance. Three of the sides are enclosed, keeping product secure on the shelves during transport. The exterior’s vinyl laminate finish is durable and fits into many décors. Two of the casters swivel for smooth maneuvering, while the two fixed casters guide the cart in a straight line. The Lakeside 844 metal bus cart’s wheels absorb impacts to minimize noise and vibration. To make it easy to steer the unit, there is a built-in push handle.
- 700-lb. capacity
- Product is held on 3 reinforced shelves
- 3 enclosed sides help secure items on the shelves during transport
- Stainless steel construction withstands commercial use and is easy to clean
- All-welded angle leg construction adds durability and simplifies the cleaning process
- Vinyl laminate finish on the exterior is durable for commercial use
- Push handle makes it easy to move
- (2) 5-in. swivel casters navigate turns easily
- (2) 8-in. fixed casters help guide the cart
- Cushion tread wheels reduce noise and vibration by absorbing impacts and will not leave marks on floors
- 12 in. of spacing between each shelf easily accommodates stacked dishes
- Shelf Dimensions: 35 in. L x 21 in. W
- Overall Dimensions: 395⁄16 in. L x 221⁄2 in. W x 37 in. H
- Made in the U.S.
Bussing Cart, enclosed back & sides, (3) shelf, shelf size 21" x 35", stainless steel with vinyl laminate finish, push handle, 700 lb. capacity
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Lakeside 844 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1-year Parts & Labor|
|Number of Handles||1|
|Number of Levels||3|