The Lakeside 810 WAL metal bus cart has an all-welded angle leg construction that provides durability. All three shelves are reinforced to relieve stress where the cart is the most vulnerable. The enclosed sides and back protect dishes from falling out of the cart. This unit has a 500-pound capacity and a push handle on the end to make moving the cart easier. There are 4-inch swivel casters to provide an easy way to maneuver the cart. The Lakeside 810 WAL metal bus cart's three shelves measure 151⁄2 inches by 24 inches.
- Walnut color
- Angle leg constructed is all welded together for durability
- Reinforced shelves add strength where the cart is most vulnerable
- Enclosed back and sides protect clean dishes from contaminants and keep them from falling off
- 500-lb. capacity
- Push handle on one end makes moving the cart easy
- 3 shelves measure 151⁄2 in. x 24 in.
- Shelf clearance of 121⁄2 in.
- 4-in. swivel casters make move easily
- Overall Dimensions: 281⁄4 in. W x 167⁄8 in. D x 341⁄2 in. H
- Made in the U.S.
Bussing Cart, enclosed back & sides, (3) shelf, shelf size 15-1/2" x 24", stainless steel angle frame with push handle, 500 lb. capacity
Lakeside 810 WAL SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1-year Parts & Labor|
|Number of Handles||1|
|Number of Levels||3|
|Product Type||Storage & Transport|