The Lakeside 783 dish dispenser has three self-leveling dispenser tubes to conveniently store and supply clean dishes. Each tube holds 25 inches of dishes with diameters between 61⁄2 inches and 93⁄4 inches. By pivoting the dish guides, the dispenser tubes can be adjusted in 31⁄4-inch increments.
The Lakeside 783 dish dispenser’s Easy-Glide™ design allows dishes to be dispensed quietly without sticking. The stainless steel construction provides durability, resists corrosion, and is easy to clean, while the frame’s open tubular design increases the structural strength. With four 4-inch casters, it is easy to move the unit to different work areas. To keep it in place when desired, two of the casters have brakes.
- 3 dispensing tubes hold plates with 61⁄2 in. to 93⁄4 in. in dia.
- 3 tube sizes adjust in 31⁄4-in. dia. increments by pivoting the dish guides
- 25-in. stacking height
- Self-leveling design makes operation simple
- Dispensing height is adjustable without tools to accommodate varying dish weights
- Easy-Glide design allows for smooth and quiet operation
- Stainless steel construction withstands commercial use by resisting corrosion and minor damage
- Open tubular frame has a U-shape to provide strength
- (4) 4-in. swivel casters provide mobility
- 2 of the casters have brakes to keep the dispenser in place
- Overall Dimensions: 453⁄4 in. L x 173⁄4 in. W x 385⁄16 in. H
- UL listed; NSF certified
Adjust-a-Fit Dish Dispenser, non-heated, open tubular frame, mobile, three self-leveling dish dispensing tubes, Easy-Glide design, maximum dish size 9-3/4" diameter, stainless steel construction, 4" swivel casters (2 with brakes), NSF
Lakeside 783 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1-year Parts & Labor|