The Lakeside 773 Adjust-A-Fit™ mobile dish dispenser has two unheated dispenser tubes that can hold plates that measuring 61⁄2 inches to 93⁄4 inches in diameter. The unit's plate height adjustment springs are easily accessible inside the dispenser tubes, so there's no need to remove them to make those changes. An Easy-Glide™ design features stainless steel dish guides that run the 25-inch height of the dispensers in order to ensure dishes do not get stuck and operation is quiet. These dispensers drop into the top and bottom shelf openings.
The mobile cart has a 1-inch, U-shaped stainless steel frame that is provided stability and rigidity by supports at its top and bottom. The dish platform is removable, so it is easy to clean. The 4-inch swivel casters on the Lakeside 773 Adjust-A-Fit mobile dish dispenser make the unit easy to move around your facility.
- Accommodates 61⁄2- to 93⁄4-in.-dia. plates
- Adjustable without the need for tools or removal of components
- Vertical stacking capacity of 25 in.
- 3 stainless steel dish guides run the height of the dispenser to prevent dishes from getting stuck
- Height adjustment springs can easily be accessed in the dispensers without removing them from the unit
- Easy-Glide design creates smooth dispensing
- Stainless steel dispenser tubes drop into the top and bottom shelf openings
- Dispensers have 3 vertical side supports
- Dish platform is removable for cleaning
- Frame is made of 1-in. stainless steel tubing with a U-frame design
- 4-in. swivel casters, 2 with brakes
- Top and bottom shelves help create stability in the tubes
- 3 sets of nylon roller guides create smooth mobility
- Unit is not heated
- Overall Dimensions: 351⁄2 in. L x 173⁄4 in. W x 385⁄16 in. H
- UL listed; NSF certified
Adjust-a-Fit Dish Dispenser, non-heated, open tubular frame, mobile, two self-leveling dish dispensing tubes, Easy-Glide design, maximum dish size 9-3/4" diameter, stainless steel construction, 4" swivel casters (2 with brakes), NSF
Lakeside 773 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1-year Parts & Labor|