The Lakeside 472 two-level utility cart accommodates up to 500 pounds, and the reinforced edges easily support large loads. Structural strength is increased by the U-shaped frame design, while 1-inch-thick tubing provides long-lasting durability. With four 4-inch swivel casters, the cart is easy to move. Since there is one handle on each end, the Lakeside 472 two-level utility cart can be pushed through narrow areas where turns are restricted.
- 500-lb. capacity across 2 shelves
- Edges are reinforced to support heavy loads
- U-shaped frame increases structural strength
- 1-in. tubing offers long-lasting durability for commercial use
- Easy to maneuver with (4) 4-in. swivel casters
- Handles on each end make it easy to push through narrow areas that restrict turns
- 183⁄4-in. shelf clearance
- Shelf Dimensions: 24 in. L x 151⁄2 in. W
- Overall Dimensions: 27 in. L x 171⁄2 in. W x 353⁄4 in. H
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
Utility Cart, 2-shelf with 27"W x 17-1/2"D x 35-3/4"H, shelf size 24"W x 15-1/2"D, chrome plated tubular U-frame, 20 gauge stainless steel shelves with reinforced edges, 500 lb. capacity, 18-3/4" shelf clearance, push handle on each short side, 4" swivel casters, NSF (ships fully assembled)
Lakeside 472 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1-year Parts & Labor|
|Number of Levels||2|