The Lakeside 460 Queen Mary cart is perfect for back-of-house transport, mobile storage, and banquet service. It has a rated capacity of 500 pounds across its four shelves, making it perfect for moving large numbers of place settings and heavy serving equipment. The cart has no raised edges, so it's easy to load and unload items. With its all-welded angle leg design and stainless steel construction, it can stand up to heavy commercial use. The Lakeside 460 Queen Mary cart has two 5-inch swivel casters and two 5-inch fixed casters. The No-Mark® cushion tread wheels absorb impacts to provide quiet operation.
- 500-lb. capacity
- 4 shelves are designed without raised edges to make loading and unloading easier
- Shelf clearance of 111⁄2 in.
- Made of stainless steel for commercial use
- All-welded angle leg construction creates a strong structure
- (2) 5-in. swivel casters make navigating turns easier
- (2) 5-in. fixed casters guide the cart in a straight line
- No-Mark cushion-tread wheels absorb impacts to provide quieter operation
- Perimeter strip bumper prevents damage to walls and furniture
- Shelf Dimensions: 50 in. L x 21 in. W
- Overall Dimensions: 513⁄8 in. L x 221⁄4 in. W x 455⁄8 in. H
- Made in the U.S.
Open Tray Truck, (4) shelf, shelf size 50"W x 21"D, all edges down, 11-1/2" clearance, stainless steel with push handle, perimeter bumper, 500 lb. capacity
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Lakeside 460 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Number of Levels||5|
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor|
|Specialty Options||Raised Ledge|