The Lakeside 4596 Queen Mary banquet cart is great for moving place settings, buffet equipment, and other supplies for serving at large events. This unit has a 2,500-pound capacity spread across its five fully welded aluminum shelves. A welded, tubular handle makes it easy to maneuver the cart. A full-perimeter bumper protects the unit, as well as walls and doorways, from damage during transit. The Lakeside 4596 Queen Mary banquet cart has four casters, two fixed and two swivel, that are equipped with cushions that absorb impacts and allow for quiet mobility. The five shelves have marine edges that help contain items and prevent spills from falling onto the floor.
- 2,500-lb. capacity
- 5 fully welded aluminum shelves
- Welded tubular handle is strong enough to make heavy loads mobile
- Marine edges on the shelves help keep items in place
- Cushion treads on casters provide quiet mobility
- (4) 8-in. casters, 2 swivel and 2 fixed
- Full-perimeter bumper helps prevent damage to cart, walls, and doorways during transit
- 12-in. clearance between shelves
- Shelf Dimensions: 73 in. L x 27 in. W
- Overall Dimensions: 66 in. L x 29 in. W x 75 in. H
Extreme Duty Queen Mary Banquet Cart, (5) shelf, shelf size 27"x 73", all edges down, 12" clearance between shelves, aluminum, 8" casters (2) fixed & (2) swivel, 2500 lb. capacity, NSF
Lakeside 4596 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Number of Levels||5|
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor|
|Specialty Options||Marine Edge|
Lakeside 4596 Customer Reviews
Write A Review
"I use these carts to store medical simulators when not in use. 5 shelves for 5 manikins and it is nice to slide them in and out. The big wheels..."
"I use these carts to store medical simulators when not in use. 5 shelves for 5 manikins and it is nice to slide them in and out. The big wheels and smooth shelves make it perfect for my needs."