The Geneva 37307 dessert cart has a top shelf that is built with a 12-inch-diameter cut out for a 17-inch salad bowl and a half-size pan or drop-in eutectic bin cutout, both of which are sold separately. These features make this cart ideal for tableside salad service. A 20-inch-by-12-inch-by-3-inch drawer is mounted underneath the top shelf to hold utensils and other important tools. Three laminated wood shelves are built into the cart with a variety of finishes available. To order, call customer care at 1-800-541-8683 for various options.
- 3 laminated wood shelves
- Top oval shelf has a 12-in.-dia. cutout for a 17-in. salad bowl and a rectangle cutout for a half-size pan or drop-in eutectic bin (sold separately)
- Drawer under the first shelf can hold utensils, napkins, and more
- Each shelf has edge molding to reduce appearance of damage
- 11⁄2-in.-dia. steel tube legs create structure
- Mobility is provided by the 4-in. swivel casters
- 12-in. clearance between each shelf provides room for tall product and bottles
- A variety of laminate finishes are available. Please contact customer care at 1-800-541-8683 for different options when ordering.
- Drawer dimensions: 20 in. L x 12 in. W x 3 in. H
- Shelf dimensions: 32 in. L x 153⁄4 in. W
- Overall dimensions: 44 in. L x 23 in. W x 35 in. H
Take a look at the buyers' guide to carts for in-depth information.
Salad Cart, rounded oval top, rectangular under shelves, 23"D x 44"W x 35"H, (3) open shelves, cutouts for salad bowl & pan (not included), pullout drawer, high impact edge molding, 1-1/2" steel tube legs, 4" swivel casters
Geneva 37307 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1-year Parts & Labor|
|Product Type||Storage & Transport|