The Geneva 36304 dessert cart has three laminated wooden shelves that withstand heavy-duty use. Impact-resistant edges on each shelf provide additional strength, and handles on each end support grabbing and pushing. It has steel tube legs that create stability for regular use, and its oval design provides a traditional look. Non-marking 4-inch swivel casters support mobility. This Geneva 36304 dessert cart has 12-inch and 16-inch shelf clearances to accommodate wine bottles and other tall equipment.
- 3 laminated wooden shelves with handle holes on the top
- Impact-resistant edge
- Structure is created by the 11⁄2-in.-dia. steel tube legs
- Non-marking swivel casters measure 4 in. dia.
- Classy oval design
- Bottles of wine and other tall product fit in the 12-in. and 16-in. shelf clearances
- A variety of laminate finishes are available. Please contact customer care at 1-800-541-8683 for different options when ordering.
- Shelf dimensions: 42 in. L x 19 in. W
- Overall dimensions: 44 in. L x 23 in. W x 351⁄4 in. H
You can read more about cheese and dessert carts in the carts buying guide.
Service Cart, rounded oval, 23"D x 44"W x 35-1/4"H, (3) open shelves, handle hole cutouts on top, high impact edge molding, 1-1/2" steel tube legs, 4" swivel casters
Geneva 36304 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1-year Parts & Labor|
|Product Type||Storage & Transport|