The Lakeside 354 four-level utility cart is made of stainless steel for resistance to minor damage and corrosion; this material is also easy to clean. It has four shelves with an overall capacity of 500 pounds. Three of the shelves’ edges face up to keep product secure during transport. Since one of the edges on each shelf faces down, it is easy to load and unload heavy product. These shelves have 83⁄8 inches of space between them, providing space for pans, tubs, and other large items.
Since the cart measures 35 inches long by 193⁄8 inches wide, it fits through tight spaces and is easy to transport. Moving the cart through congested areas and around corners is simple with a push handle. The Lakeside 354 four-level utility cart has bumpers on the handle and legs to protect furniture and walls from damage. There are two swivel casters to maneuver easily, while two fixed caster guide the cart in a straight line. Cushion-tread wheels prevent marking floors while absorbing impacts to reduce noise.
- 4 shelves hold up to 500 lbs.
- 3 edges on the shelves help contain items during transport
- 1 edge faces down to make loading heavy items simple
- Resistance to damage and corrosion is provided by the stainless steel construction
- Fully-welded angle leg construction provides stability and makes the surfaces easy to clean
- (2) 5-in. swivel casters allow for easy maneuvering
- (2) 5-in. fixed casters guide the cart
- Cushion-tread wheels reduce noise by absorbing impacts
- Wheels are non-marking to keep your floors free of scuffs
- Steer easily with a push handle
- Furniture and walls are protected from damage with bumpers on the legs and handle
- Shelf clearance of 83⁄8 in. to accommodate pans, tubs, and more
- Shelf Dimensions: 31 in. L x 18 in. W
- Overall Dimensions: 35 in. L x 193⁄8 in. W x 367⁄8 in. H
Open Tray Truck, (4) shelf, shelf size 31"W x 18"D, (3) edges up, (1) down, 8-3/8" clearance, stainless steel with push handle, 500 lb. capacity
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Lakeside 354 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1-year Parts & Labor|
|Number of Levels||4|